Friday, November 30, 2007

We've decked our halls...




Our target stockings and dollar store ornaments are out, but the favorite is the nativity. Every year when I put it out, I love to think about what it must have
really been like that night;
it is truly incomprehensible, and yet the greatest blessing to us all! Now Christmas at
the Guerisoli home has really begun.

5 comments:

Britney said...

Cute! We have the same nativity! I love looking at your bog. I updated mine...so there you go!

Lauren said...

Pretty pretty pretty... Did you get your stockings this year at a dollar store? Ours are similar but opposite colors. Target doesn't have them anymore and I need one for Maddie!

Jeni said...

Your house looks so cute! I'm sure it is even better in person. Merry Christmas.
http://nunners.blogspot.com/

Jordan Frazier said...

Beth,
I love your nativity! I have it too. Every year we get a new piece so i can't wait to get the stable or the wise men this year! Looking at yours makes me want both! hehehe!

Becca said...

We have the same Willow Tree nativity set and I think it is the best one out there!