Thursday, April 24, 2008

4 years ago today....

We got married! Brent had graduated the day before so he got a diploma and a wife all in one weeked. It was a busy day at the temple. I think there were around 65 weddings that day. But I wouldn't have changed what we did. The weather was gorgeous, the ceremony was wonderful and our wedding dinner was quite the celebration! I look back on that day as truly the greatest of my life.

This guy is a dream come true for me. Phew! Is this sappy or what? Really, though.. If you wanna hear our story, ask us sometime. But I'll just say that it took Brent a little longer to realize that I was what he wanted and I knew pretty soon that he was absolutely what I wanted. As soon as I met him, I remember mentally checking off things in my head.. all those charactertistics that you think of when you're little, or at least I did. And besides all of that-he's Italian. What more could a girl want? Maybe we'll make it to Italy in another four years together! Thanks for the four years we've had, Brent. They have been the happiest four years of my life thus far!

16 comments:

Tristen said...

My gosh, you guys are gorgeous! I already knew that but these pictures are amazing! Four years, congratulations!! You had better be going out for your anniversary-- if you don't have someone to watch Brookie, let me know. Great post!

Trent and Steph said...

Congrats on the happy four years together.

Lauren said...

Awww... I love that engagement picture of you guys. Hope you have a happy celebration! Spring is wedding/anniversary season--ours is coming up too!

Britney said...

I LOVE your hair in this announcement picture! So pretty! And of course you look like a dream on your wedding day!

We would be more than happy to watch Brooke this weekend.

Happy lovin :)

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Bethany...i just found your blog off Steve and Leah's. It made my day to see you guys with such a happy little family! Brooke is darling, you are as gorgeous as ever, and I remember 4+ years back when you were dating and Brent was figuring things out! I always thought you guys were the cutest couple in the ward! My husband dragged his feet forever too. Congrats on 4 happy years!!!

Kacie said...

I remember this day as well. My 5 year is coming up next week! Can you believe it? You did get a great guy, and you guys are perfect for eachother not to mention the cutest baby!

Jim, Shelley and Shelbie Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary. Wow! 4 years already. My time fly's when your starting a new life. Now I'm going to watch your wedding tape. We have Edna and Lou's. I wish we could have been there..
And Happy 9 months Brookie. We love you all. Jim and Shelley

Jenae said...

Oh I love this picture of you guys. I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday. It really was a perfect day. I hope you two had a wonderful day together.

Lindsay said...

That was a fun wedding dinner. I always remember your anniversary, because Mark FINALLY told me he loved me on the day of your wedding! You guys are so great together and can obviously produce some insanely cute offspring!

Chris said...

Bethany, great job on the blog! The pictures are great and it was good to see more pictures of Brooke. Thanks for letting us spend the evening with you. AnnElise and I had a great time and loved yours and Brent's company.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe its been four years! I remember your wedding day as if it were yesterday. I hope it only continues to get better!

Caroline Marshall said...

I love the coming out of the temple picture - you guys look so happy. Your wedding day really was a great one, I 'm glad I was there for the reception. Congrats on 4 years.

Becca said...

You looks so HOT!! I too love your hair in the last photo. It makes me want to go out and get my hair done and get all dolled up.

Addie May said...

Happy 4 years!! Ladd and I just had our 4 year mark on the 9th! I remember your wedding day, you looked so beautiful! You also have a darling new hairdo and you also have a darling little baby! She has almost as many teeth as Mollie!

Lisha said...

Happy Fourth Anniversary! You too are a beautiful couple!:) Hope you had a good one!

Jorgs said...

I knew everyone would comment on your bee-u-tiful hair. Who wouldn't?