Brooke and I took a quick trip to Utah to watch my Mom graduate! Brooke was so well behaved and we had sooooo much fun. I am so proud of my Mom. She is 53 and got her master's degree. Isn't that awesome?
Brooke with Grammie and Grandpa-great: my Mom's parents. Brooke just LOVED seeing them. I could tell she knew them. Plus Brooke is the only great grandchild (and I am the only grandchild that has that middle name) to have my grandma's middle name of Elen (pronounced ee-lun), so I think that makes them bond.
My family (with Steve and Brent missing and 7 other grandkids not there). Left to right: Meg holding Brooke, John and Amy, Mom, Dad, Krista, Me.
My parents. My Mom put her honors shawl over my Dad signifying that he was the most helpful person to her in the last 2 years.
Brooke, my Mom, and Me.
The happy graduate about to throw her cap.
Wahoo!Who's graduating next....? Someone you all know pretty well... I kinda like him. Stay tuned!

13 comments:
That is such an accomplishment for your mom! What a woman! You look gorgeous in your little black and red outfit. :)
Aw, that is just awesome. You were brave to go by yourself! I like your catchy title... :)
I'm jealous of your Mom. I know I don't know her but I am so proud of her. Remember when you and I talked about your Mom and what she was studying? Where did she get her Master's from. Did she like the program? What program was it? Do you like all my questions? Ok, and about your other post, I love the bow hanger. I'm going to copy and make one too. Can't wait to hear about Brent's big G-day! And your hair looks great!
That really is SO cool of your mom! What a gal. And how fun that your parents have all girls who love and support them. That is an even bigger accomplishment!
Love all the pictures. Brooke is darling and you are a beauty!
Dearest, Thank you for the tribute. You were so nice that I will forgive you for posting me at 54!!!! Your 53 year old mom still loves you.
I sorry Momma.
That is so cool that your mom went back to school, good for her. And how wonderful to have such a supportive family. I"m glad you and Brooke got to come home for a bit.
Thanks Bethie-- I'm just grateful to be alive at any age! Love mom
That is pretty special. Tell your mom congratulations for me. That is really neat. Brooke is getting cuter by the day.
That is so cool that your mom graduated. I am glad you got to come and see it.
Beth! Hey girl! It is so good to hear from you! I am so glad that you found me on blog world! Your little family is so cute! I am so glad you are well! YOur little gal is darling too! Love it! You look great too! I am so glad we can keep in touch on blog world here! :) That is a great post too and a big accomplishment!
That is awesome that your mom got her masters!! And no I have not been to the Ellen show, though I think it would be fun.
Beth you look absolutely stunning in the picture of you with your Mom and Brooke at her graduation. Just thought you should know how pretty you are and just how much I miss you!
Post a Comment