Just spent the morning with some friends at the San Antonio zoo! It was so fun to get out and stroll around with the other girls and watch all the kids get excited. One of the reasons I love staying at home with Brooke - fun outings with other friends and kiddos! And so cheap, too! I'm still adjusting to how much cheaper it is here compared to the bay area.
In front of the aquarium - too bad my camera doesn't even show it.

Luke, Olivia, and Brooke.. this might be the beginning of awkward smiling for her.

The whole group!
Tonight we are headed to free samples night at both Jamba Juice and Coldstone. I'm not sure if it's a local or national thing going on, but definitely something for me to get excited about!
UPDATE: Just got back from all the free goods.. feeling a little sugar rush and loopy! We met some friends, Grant, Alyssa, and Olivia there and had a great time together!

These two were wired from us letting them have smoothies and ice cream!

Good times with the Griffeths.

5 comments:
Wow, that looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you get to do those kind of things with Brooke.
Oh man girl...I am so jealous that you have friends! I am dying on Mercer Island with no friends. Your trip to the zoo looks like so much fun. I can't believe you are still wearing shorts and sunglasses; it is freezing and raining every day up here! I need to get down there lady!
How fun! We've never been to a zoo with Maddie. Looks like Brooke enjoyed it--she's getting so big!
wow brooke is looking so much older everytime i see a new picture. she is so cute-i love the bow! i just made 8 new ones today with some friends-so fun! i'm pretty sure the coldstone thing was a national event because it was going on here too but we missed it! :(
Once again....It was so fun getting to spend the entire day with you!!! :)
Post a Comment