The last of Christmas posting! The night before we left Utah, we had all of my family together for one last night of dinner, games, and a Christmas program.

We got to see a few friends, but not as many as I would have liked.. Not Leslie (which was my fault) or Annalee! This is Britney, a Berkeley friend.. whose birthday is also today!! Happy Birthday, girl!!!!
And... we played rockband...! This was right before the driveway car accident happened that will put a serious hole in our wallets.
Christmas and the holidays are over, and I'm alright with it! Brent and I had part I of our "beginning of the year planning meeting" last night, and are going to write our goals tonight. I'm excited to get going on some new projects and goals, and to see what this year will bring to us.
1 comment:
I love all of your Christmas Posts! I'm so, so sad we didn't get to be there for Christmas this year and meet up with you guys! Brooke is so big and you look gorgeous in every single picture! It looks like you had a great holiday break. We miss you!
Post a Comment