about my "baby" today. How is it that she looks and acts so grown-up all of the sudden?

This was taken yesterday before church.

And here is my baby Brookie exactly one year ago. She was the world's most smiley baby.

Maybe it's because she left for 2 minutes and came back to find me looking like this. And I might miss baby"ness".

But, at the same time, I wouldn't change anything for this grown-up almost 2 year old smile.
5 comments:
It's got to be the hair. She really does look grown up in those pics.
How much do I love these curls????
SO MUCH!!!!
She's almost 2 years old? Where does the time go?
Wow, she DOES look so grown up!! She is such a cutie though, i cannot believe her cute hair!
I can't believe how much she's grown either! Having not been able to see her week after week, it's so shocking to see her! She's beautiful and fun and I love that little smile!
That Brooke! She is about as cute as cute gets. Kimball was looking at your blog over my shoulder the other day, and he thought Brooke was 3 or 4 and I had to remind him she is just a few months younger than Caleb. Such a beautiful, beautiful girl.
Post a Comment