Ahhhh July 4th. It's so much fun, isn't it? Most definitely a top three in my fave holidays and I always seem to get a little teary at some point seeing the flag, listening to patriotic music. There's nothin' better than the parades, fireworks, swimming, barbeques, and the coordination of red, white, and blue clothing. And luckily, we got to do all of those things this year. Here are some scenes from our first one in San Antonio.
4 comments:
I get teary eye'd too! And I love to wear red, white and blue!
Fun day. Your little Brooke is a dolly. Miss you guys!
it was soooo much fun! probably the best one i've had so far. thanks for sharing it with me :)
holy cow-- she is HUUUUUGE! I can't believe it! she's a little girl now!
What a cute family you have! Your little Brooke is always so adorably dressed. :)
Post a Comment