So, I know that posting about Easter by now is way "out of style" in the blogging world, so my apologies if this bores anyone.
Oh, hold on... thank you thank you thank you for your comments about preschool. So so valuable and we still haven't decided what we're doing... I'll let you know.
Back to Easter--
One year Easter was on the same day as my birthday and I thought that was pretty awesome but holy moly easter and general conference all in the same day?
Awesomeness!
Brooke was fun this year. She knew just what to do.
Snow White and a new "Sunny Roomy" If you are not used to hearing Brooke talk then you wouldn't know that sometimes it takes us a few days to figure out a new phrase that she's saying if it's not crystal clear speach. A sunny roomy just happens to be a swimming suit. Funny, huh.
Easter table that I didn't have to set, and I only had to make the rolls. I like having friends who like to cook.
Us on Easter Sunday
Olivia and Brooke with their eggs
A beautiful day, for sure.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big and grown up Brooke is/looks! The last time I saw her she was little tiny!!!
Brooke is so dang cute Bethany! She is really looking grown up. She is just too cute for words. I love seeing pictures of the holiday meals you have with your group of friends down there...they are always BEAUTIFUL!! I wish i was there to spend time with you. I miss you lots! Thank you for calling on my birthday; it was so nice to hear your voice. Love you!
Post a Comment