but we didn't really camp. HA.
I didn't blog about the ward campout last year because I forgot my camera but just in case you feel like it, click here to see pics of Brooke and Olivia. C-R-A-Z-Y how these babies (yep, she's still my baby) change in a year.
So last year we stayed overnight. I was on the activities committee plus I felt like the first camping trip of our marriage probably should happen. Um... I had fun except for that whole sleeping in a tent outside part. And Brent even dislikes that part even more than me, so that's how we roll. This year, we went up for the afternoon, stayed until around 10 p.m. and then drove home. I gotta say (and I do feel bad saying it), it felt really good to drive away from the ward that night (who experienced rain and thunderstorms all night long), and get into our own beds. Pictures taken from Alyssa's camera--
Maybe next year we'll consider staying the night, but it's more than likely that we'll do exactly what we did this year.
Totally fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment