Wow.
We are in September.
Preschool started (today) and dance class.
And guess what?
I have some energy back!
Can't tell ya'll how good it feels to not be dead on the couch at 6 p.m. anymore
So I have a whole summer of blogging to catch up on.
Highlights of June:
1. Brent's 30th Birthday
What was supposed to be a greater celebration than it was turned out to be a nice dinner with just the two of us. Brent got a nice new watch and black dress shoes and I think he was a happy man.

2. Young Women's Retreat: I Didn't stay overnight but this was lots of fun, and I love this picture of some of the girls.

3. SWIMMING almost every day! There have been weeks when we have been at the pool at least every other day but it was always more fun when we could go at night with Daddy. Brooke has become an awesome swimmer because of it. She can swim probably 15 feet by herself!

4. Swim Lessons: I think this was what helped her get right into swimming. She was still terrified of the water at the beginning of the summer and I can't believe how far she has come.



5. Sunday dinner for Alyssa's 24th birthday... these people are our family, hence why you hear about the Griffeths on the blog a lot!
June was also a month of lots of morning sickness and brent traveling to the Netherlands for business. A fun month but we're glad it is through for those two reasons.
1 comment:
Holy cow, Brooke looks SO big! She is seriously adorable. And congrats on finding out its a boy! we like boys at our house!!!
Post a Comment