Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brooke and Brayden - May 2011

Alrighty... time to play catch up on the blog! Anybody still out there? This blog serves such a different purpose for me now than when I started it. It actually has become my journal and scrapbook. Plus, in the words of my friend, "Blogging is to 2007 as pinterest is to 2011." haha. So, if you're on pinterest, let me know!


A photographer in our ward was doing some mini-sessions at the end of the school year, so we took full advantage. Brayden was exactly 5 months here. I love how she captured all of the little features that I love in his face. He truly looks just as angelic as he is. And I can't believe how grown up my Brooke is. We just finished with her 4th birthday festivities, of which more posts will follow.


I'm just glad I have these pictures because it helps me feel like I am freezing time since they grow much too quickly.























3 comments:

jkhuber said...

Oh, they look like sweet angels!

Lindsay said...

Cousin- Your kids are so cute that it makes my heart hurt!

Jenn said...

Wow. They are beautiful and so big. You've done well. :)