About a month ago, joy school wrapped up for the year and I can probably speak for the other moms in saying, "Hooray!" If any of the same peeps are still reading our blog, you may remember that I was torn between doing joy school at home with Brooke and sending her to preschool. I can now look back over the past year and say that I am so glad we made the decision to do joy school!
She'll go to a real preschool in the fall and we talk about it almost every day, and she really knows what's happening this year. Last year she would have been so confused and was just too young.
I love that we were able to find a great group to do it with and a larger group that we did monthly field trips with. Brooke always looked forward to school and being at her friends' houses having their moms be the teacher.
All in all, I don't miss having to prep for my week but I do miss having the kids here. We always had a lot of fun!
On my last day of teaching we learned all things 'letter V.'
No comments:
Post a Comment