Thursday, October 20, 2011

Brayden - 9 months

Brayden changed so much this month. He's getting big and active so fast. Soon after he started crawling, he began pulling up on furniture. Now he stands by furniture like he's thinking and calculating what to do next... we'll see if this boy is an early walker!



Brayden is more sensitive than I remember Brooke being at this age. He loves people interaction and wants to be entertained!! He is not as content to sit on my lap and let me read him a book.



He LOVES his Dad and really loves Brookie. He crawls in her room while she is at school and I can tell he misses her!



I've said this a gajillion times but this boy is sweet, happy, calm, and content and we love him oh so much.











4 comments:

Andrea said...

He is darling- but so is your whole family.

Jordan Frazier said...

I second andrea...that is just what I was going to say!

Tristen said...

You guys make the most beautiful children!! He is so sweet!

Wendie said...

I am so happy and sad for you. I cried all the way back from Maryland when we moved back to AZ. I hope we get to come visit you often now that we will be so close! Wen