Thursday, October 20, 2011

First day of Pre-School - Brooke

After having a fantastic year of joy school last year with another group of Moms, we all decided not to continue another year and to send each of our kids to preschool. We decided on a place called "Rainbow Station" and this was our topic of conversation all summer with Brookie. This girl loves, needs, and craves learning and structure so this was the perfect thing. We picked out her outfit the night before, made her lunch and were ready to go. When I dropped her off, there was no looking back for her so I got a good picture of how it would be next year dropping her off for Kindergarten. She has loved school so far and can't wait to go every Tuesday and Thursday. Hard to believe I have one more year until my baby starts school and our lives and schedules change forever!!




No comments: