I have decided that it was time to create our very own blog and jump on the bandwagon! Especially, since the little lady will be here in 6 weeks and this will mostly be used to post pictures of her and show her off. Until then, we'll update on how things are going and what we're doing before she comes. Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
YAY!!!!! I'm so happy to be able to see your faces whenever I want. And I'm happy to be the first comment on your blog. :)
I didn't know you had chosen a name yet. Brooke is adorable and seems just right for you guys. Is there a middle name?
I'm so glad you started a blog (we just started one too so check it out!!). See you soon!
You've finally joined! Yipee, I'm so glad. Watch out though, its addicting! Brooke bear ha, after her Dad I take it since he enjoys a similar nick name!
I was just telling Brad last night that I wished you would start a blog! Wow, that is freaky. I have to warn you though, blogging is sommewhat addictive. Whenever I have the time I love to get on and visit everyone's blog and update our own. Have fun with it! And I can't wait for little Brooke to come!
Post a Comment