The past couple of weeks, we have been trying to get everything ready and in order for the baby's room. Brent refurnished an old dresser and it was quite the task, including my very first trip to Home Depot! Brent still doesn't believe that I'd never been there before. It took a couple of nights to sand, prime, and paint it and all the credit goes to him.
I Think it looks so pretty! I took a trip up to Seatlle last weekend to visit my sister, Krista, and while there we both sewed letters for our baby rooms. My Mom helped a lot but I love the way they turned out. And I'm also including my latest pregnancy picture, gosh I just feel huge at this point, but I still have a ways to go!
5 comments:
Cute dresser, letters, etc. I can't believe you got Brent to do all of that too. He must be getting excited or something! he he. You look great, finally starting to look like a round pregnant woman. Your on the count down now!
Bethany, you look adorable! And so does that baby room. I can't believe you're down to 6 weeks...she'll be here before you know it!
Hi Beth! Me and Ash are just hanging out with our husbands tonight... you look so cute! The room is adorable too! Miss you!
Bethany!!! Yay, I am so happy you started a blog! It will be so fun to stay updated on you guys through this. You look SO adorable! I am so glad you posted a picture of you pregnant, because I was actually just going to ask you to email on! You look great, and the room is so cute! The last 6 weeks will go fast!
Cousin how cute are you? And how seriously cute is your nursery? Brooke is one lucky girl. I am so excited to be blogging cousins! I love you!
Post a Comment