Monday, July 02, 2007

Fancy Feet!















So when I asked Brent if he wanted to go and get a pedicure with me this weekend, there wasn't even a question in his mind! As most know of him, he is very weary of anything that could detract from his masculinity, so I was quite shocked. He didn't even care that he was the only man amongst many other women in the spa. Nonetheless, we had a great time sitting in the chairs next to each other enjoying some real pampering. Although, when I asked him what his favorite part was, he said it was the massage chair. Ha! Maybe next time we'll just go get a massage.

4 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

Reading this just makes me love Brent that much more. Your toes are cute Beth... and Brent... yours look very masculine, if I say so myself!

Cindy said...

Scott came with me last time I was pregnant - he even got clear nail polish. Go Brent!

Bug said...

Good for Brent. Brad and I got pedicures the day before our wedding. Good for you too! You need a little pampering. I know how sore your feet can get when you're pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Brent would accompany you. I think secretly all men want to try it to see what the big thing is about pedicures/spa treatments. So I'm glad he was secure enough to go for it. Somehow I knew you'd have pink toes too! he he