Monday, August 06, 2007

Funny faces.. like mother, like daughter?

I have realized since Brooke was born: I just can't get enough pictures of her! And she is always so darn cute when she sleeps. Hope you enjoy these..
This is her favorite position to sleep in, on her stomach face down, with her arms around her!


Here is Brent and Brooke enjoying their nightly activity: singing together. She absolutely loves it and it always calms her so fast. Brent is such a good Daddy.

Here are the already many faces of Brooke. It looks like she may end up inheriting her mother's expressiveness! (Krista: this first one really reminds me of Ethan!)





4 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

Definitely like Mother like Daughter. I can't wait to see you guys when you come out to bless her. I heard you aren't feeling very well Beth. You are in my prayers and I love you!

Les said...

Bethy, you three look so great! Much love to you!

Tristen said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! Beautiful mother, beautiful daughter and of course Brent is darling as well. We think you guys are great, keep posting pictures!!

We're proud of you, life only gets better from here, so hold on and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute you two, I am so happy for you. I love the pictures to, keep them coming. Since we can't actually meet her in person for another it is so fun to see all the cute facial expressions. You knew Brent would be a great father, its in the Guerisoli genes.