It's been another great week in the life of the three bg's. Here is our pretty "little lady" (her nickname) at 3 weeks old! She already looks so grown up to me. This is one of my favorite outfits so I had to take a picture of her in it!
This week Grandma and Grandpa Guerisoli came out to meet Brooke. Grandpa went home, but Grandma is still here for a few more days and has been a huge help to me while I'm still recovering! Brooke just loved them, and Vicki has said she felt an instant bond with her first grand-daughter. 
10 comments:
that is pretty much the cutest picture I have ever seen. What a cute baby you made Bethany.
I second the previous comment!! Prettiest picture I've ever seen. And I'm a mom and I think my baby is pretty adorable, but your baby is YUMMY!! Sooo cute you guys are good at babies!
Sorry... It's Tristen not Ken... :) Not that Ken wouldn't think she is yummy, but he probably wouldn't describe her that way... I didn't realize I was signed in as Ken.
She's not only cute, but I hear she's well behaved as well. You two are so lucky. I'm glad you got to have the in-laws there for a while. She already looks bigger!
Hey you three! Bethany, no worries - it's amazing how fast the weeks fly by!! We are going back to Hawaii on the 21st, so if you'd like to do something before then, let us know! Otherwise, we can always do it when we get back - no rush. I don't know how often you check this, but I'm actually going to be over near you tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll give you a call so Landon and I can at least sneak a peak at Brooke! Talk to you soon!
Bethany, of course you love the outfit, it's red! :) She is adorable in it. I am so grateful for grandmas when babies come... it's great you have had lots of help. I just wish Maddie's grandmas lived closer now to watch her grow!
Ava and I have full on photo shoots whenever she is wearing an outfit I like. Brooke is so cute- oh, Brad wanted me to let you know he thinks she is cute too. You look great. I hope the recovery is going well.
I love her little outfit. She really is such a cute "little lady". I am in Washington with my siblings visiting our parents. Kind of wierd thinking this is their home, at least for the next three years. Their house is seriously nice, and I love where they live.
I hope you are recovering well! See you soon!
Bethany, Congratulations! Being a Mom is the most wonderful thing! She's darling : ) Enjoy every minute... they grow SO fast! luv, Kendra
Bethany she is so adorable!!! I love seeing more pictures of little Brooke. I am so happy for you guys and I am sure you are the greatest parents! We miss you guys and hope all is well!
Post a Comment