6 hours at 6 weeks
I feel like this deserves a posting. Brooke is exactly 6 weeks old and went her longest stretch of sleep last night-six glorious hours!!! I put her down at exactly 12:30 a.m. and she awoke at 6:30 a.m. To some people, this would be considered a full night's sleep. I like a full 8 hours but after waking up every night, this was dreamy. The funny part was, I woke up at 5:30 freaked out that she hadn't woken up yet. I sat and stared at her wondering what to do until Brent finally got me to just go back to sleep. For now, I just hope that this stretch keeps getting longer and longer!
8 comments:
Wonderful! She looks so peaceful and sweet. Maddie has the onsie that matches Brooke's pajamas. :)
She looks like a little chunk, what have you been feeding that kid? Congratulations on the sleep its a glorious thing, something you always took for granted before.
Beth,
she is so beautiful!! We really need to hang out. Let me know when you are feeling up to it and we will make plans. I can't believe we live like 1 hour away from each other and we have not seen each other yet. Have fun!
Emily
6 hours... way to go! You deserve a good nights sleep!
Congrats! I did the same things when Landon slept his first long stretch (although Scott couldn't get me to go back to sleep - I had to go in and make sure Landon was breathing...). Enjoy your sleep!!
Hooray!!! I remember that day. I actually pulled her basinett right next to my bed and put my hand in front of Avery's face to make sure she was breathing, and then I fell FAST asleep again. It's the BEST!! It was great to see you again today, I hope you feel better sooooo soon!
I did the same thing the first time Ava slept for longer than normal. I woke up paniced because she hadn't woken up yet and ended up sleeping in the chair next to her crib to watch her. We are so funny as moms aren't we! Good thing we have our husbands to keep us sane!
I did the same thing the first time Ava slept for longer than normal. I woke up paniced because she hadn't woken up yet and ended up sleeping in the chair next to her crib to watch her. We are so funny as moms aren't we! Good thing we have our husbands to keep us sane!
Post a Comment