For those of you who haven't met Brooke in person yet, here's a glimpse! We are trying to be more tech-savvy and use the video camera that we spent weeks debating on whether or not it was a good purchase, to post video of Brooke to grandparents who don't get to see enough of her. Well, this video is from our normal camera because we can't find the software cd that came with the video camera to put video on the computer! Hopefully we'll get it figured out and we'll be putting up video more often. Sorry to bore you with the details. ANYWAY, this is a little clip of Brent in his daddy voice talking to Brooke this afternoon after church. I think she flirts with him because she doesn't act all cutesy with me when I talk to her like that. But it's okay, I quite enjoy watching the darling interactions that they have together. Hope you do, too.
9 comments:
What a beautiful baby.It makes me want a little girl! But with 4 boys,I think she would be a bit out numbered.Congratulations! And thank you for adding a link to my blog.Have a great week.
SOOO cute, you definitley need to do more of those. That was so sweet to see her smiling and hear Brent talking to her. She's getting so big! I still maintain she looks a lot like Brent, what do you think?
I just love it!!
I love the daddy-baby voice. I'm used to Mike doing it but it's funny to hear other people. :) She is a doll you guys!
SO cute, Bethany! I loved seeing actual video footage of her! We are excited you are coming to Utah and totally want to come see you!
What a happy little girl, and smiling already! How fun! -kendra
Is the dress she is wearing the one I gave you? I can't wait to see her in person next week!
Hey Bethy! It's Aunt Liz and I want you to know that your baby is beautiful. What a great thing to watch her on video. I hope that you are feeling better. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little family.
What a doll. She will start to be so much fun. You make such a cute trio. I love her dress, so cute.
Post a Comment