After having to postpone Brooke's two month checkup for two weeks, (because of my own stupidity of putting the wrong doctor on her insurance card, which made the appointment a week later and then going to that appointment at 12 when it was at 10-hello! Where was my brain!) we finally made it this week. She weighed in at 12 pounds and was 23 inches long, both of which were in the 65th percentile. And she did so well with all the shots! She only screamed right when the nurse gave them and then she was fine after that. She's growing and progessing beautifully every day. She holds her head up so well and I can tell she is very close to sitting up. My favorite is when she coos and squeals at Brent and I. It's obvious she knows our faces very well. Oh, and she is giving us an average of 7 hours of sleep at night-we'll take it!
8 comments:
Beth-any,
I LOVED looking at your blog. I hope you don't mind! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you and Brent, and congratulations on the arrival of baby Brooke. She is adorable!
Love,
Liz-Beth Stohlton
Camryn has those same PJs!!! Brooke looks like she is growing beautifully!!! What a doll baby!
oh B, she is just so adorable and beautiful! Just like her mommy! i love her expressions!
That is an adorable picture! So, so precious. Guess what? We're moving to Cali next month! We'll have to get together.
this might be the cutest picture i've ever seen!
Ha! That's so funny - I'm sure you thought your pregnancy brain would leave when you had her :). It looks like she's doing great - good job you two!
I like the hat. That baby probably has as many hats as you have shoes. Hah!
K
She is a pretty lady! By the way, tag you are it! Go to my blog to read the rules!
Post a Comment