Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Such expressiveness!

So, I'm really not kidding when I say that I took all of these pictures within 30 seconds of each other. Brooke is getting more expressive every day and she's just a hoot! And as for her smiles, I don't think I've ever seen such a smiley baby, but you all probably think I'm biased. Last night while I was cooking dinner and eating alone (Brent had late meetings), she sat in her bouncy seat in the kitchen and just stared at me while smiling for like an hour. Brent keeps commenting on how she has to be the sweetest baby he has ever known. I keep telling him that we should really enjoy this while it lasts because those terrible two's will come. For now, Awww... true baby bliss this is.





7 comments:

Cindy said...

So cute! Trust me, even when the attitude comes out, they're still dang adorable! Then it's just hard to actually discipline them :).

Heidi Louise said...

Yep... it's confirmed... she's a Jorgensen through and through. Those facial expressions remind me so much of you Beth! I will have Jaimee and Scott invite you to view their blog. That is how you can look at it because it is set on private.

Tristen said...

No, you are right, she really is one of the smiliest babies that I've ever seen!! The terrible twos will be fun too. We're not there yet but I've already seen that when Avery's got an attitude, I still secretly wish I could eat her up, I think she is so cute. It's crazy how much moms love their little mini humans. I think the terrible twos are when everyone ELSE doesn't like your child, but you still secretly think that they are wonderful.

jocelyn said...

Hi Bethany! So glad you found me! Your daughter is so adorable. I love these cute pictures of her. That's so funny you're in the bay area too! Do you guys live in Berkley? Hope you're doing well.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Oh my gosh we're so out of touch. I heard through the grapevine you guys were expecting, but hadn't heard an update! She is sooooo beautiful! Congratulations! We miss you guys so much! Let us know if you plan to visit the East Coast anytime soon...

Unknown said...

ADORABLE little Brooke! I just love these pictures, Bethany! And I was so glad to see the pictures of the Blessing too! Would you mind emailing them to me? I hope all is well for you guys!

Emily Blais said...

Hey Bethany! Of course I remember you! Your baby is darling. i was SO excited to see what you and Brent were up to. You will have to tell him I say hi. I miss the good old days when we used to hang out! :) It looks like you guys are doing so well. I am jealous of your baby. I cant wait to have one. Maybe some day :) She is a doll. Well, I will for sure keep in touch and check in on you guys regularly. You are cute as ever! Stay in touch! (I am totally adding you to my friends list)