Thursday, November 01, 2007

Brookie-bear as... herself!

Since Brooke's nickname is Brookie-bear, we decided it would be perfect to make her a little bear for Halloween. And since she had a little furry sleeper outfit with ears on the hood, it was perfect because we got out of buying a costume for her first year. So, this is our little bear at the ward Halloween party. What a cutie, eh?
She was pooped by the time we got home...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Now bring on the holidays I'm really excited for... Thanksgiving and Christmas!

6 comments:

Rick said...

Bethany, little Brookie-bear sure is cute! I love her brown nose! I love how you have her bedroom decorated, very nice! kendra

Lauren said...

What a little sweetie! She is getting so big. And you did a beautiful job with the nursery.

Jordan Frazier said...

Beth,
She is so cute! I love the costume. I am so with you on the Holiday thing! I am ready to play the Christmas music already! I am excited to see you around that time too!

Kelltie said...

lol I love getting away with using clothes I already had for a costume too! Brooke is adorable as a little bear!

Tristen said...

She seriously is the cutest bear in the world!!

Lauren said...

Very cute new background, Bethany! Glad you figured out how to do it. Red is all you!