Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Latest and Greatest

Alright so nothing too exciting has been happening around here... we're just getting excited to go to Utah for Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks. But, Brooke has had some some new developments that I'd like to document. I got her bottle ready and was getting ready to take her out of her carseat because we'd just gotten home. She started reaching and crying and so I figured I'd just feed her while still in her carseat. When I put it to her mouth, she grabbed it and held it the whole time! This video is probably really lame and boring but I had to document it because she just seems so young to hold her own bottle! I don't know, maybe she's not, but I still thought it was cool. She is really starting to grab things and reach for toys and put everything in her mouth. She is also laughing, now! It kind of sounds like this old man wheezy laugh, hopefully I can get it on tape. She is also sleeping much better at night (at least for the time being). And something I really love, when we're with other people, she starts looking around for either Brent or I, and she smiles when she sees us! It has been hard for other people to get her to smile. I have to admit that melts my heart. Oh and one more thing.. Brent is interviewing for jobs, and has a 2nd interview for a job he's quite interested in. I can't believe we'll be done with Berkeley in 7 months, it feels like we just got here!

7 comments:

Jordan Frazier said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. She is so smart to know how to do that so soon! She is adorable Bethany...

Anonymous said...

Holding the bottle is a great accomplishment! I'm so excited for Brent too! Where is this interview at? Brooke is quite the little gal!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

We miss you guys so much! We just moved to a different apartment, same area - although technically we're in a different city - Rockville, MD now. We're a few minutes closer to DC, so... if you guys ever come touristing out here, we'd love to see you!!!

Heidi Louise said...

Yay for Brooke! I hope I get to see you while you are here for Thanksgiving. Will you be in St. George or K-Town?

Where are the jobs that Brent is interviewing for?

Kelltie said...

I am impressed! Brooke is getting so big!

Steve Tiek said...

Hey Bethany! What a cute baby! Congrats! Your baby room is seriously so cute. I hope a have a girl first, girl stuff is just so much more fun. And yes, we are still in our house (Sami and Tyson still live below us) but we have moved to the family ward. Anyway, it was so fun to hear from you!

Tristen said...

That is too cute!!! Plus all of the new pictures, I guess I'm not suprised that you and Brent have such a gorgeous and photogenic baby, but still! She's too cute! I'm kind of sad about the whole almost done with Berkeley part, but I take hope in the thought that MAYBE we will get to make pickles before you leave!