Hey Bethany, your little lady is so cute! We think your blog is stylin' - we have just started one recently and it seems like a lot of other people from Davis have too. We're excited to keep in touch with everyone.
Bethany, Cute blog. Your little girl is so cute. I am excited for you guys. I wish we were in the home stretch. Hope to see you at our place on Sunday. Rachel
Ava never sucked her binki, but man does she love her fingers. She sucks on her middle and ring finger on her left hand. We tried to stick the binki in her mouth whenever she did it but gave up- it was a lost cause. She is gorgeous- like her Mommy!
Did you suck your thumb? I don't think any of us did. Must get it from her dad. I hope you don't see the psycho ortho at Trader Joe's again, or she might have a heart attack in the store.
Hi Beth! I hope you have a safe trip up here tomorrow(?) are you driving or flying? Anyways, call me if you have time. I am sure you have lots of family to go and see, but i would love to see you! I think a few of us may try and get together on Friday or something...we will see! Have a good Thanksgiving!
I love your blog. I finally started mine and am now giving it out. It's http://jeremyandbecca.blogspot.com/ It was fun hanging with you guys last night!
9 comments:
Hey Bethany, your little lady is so cute! We think your blog is stylin' - we have just started one recently and it seems like a lot of other people from Davis have too. We're excited to keep in touch with everyone.
My gosh Bethany, they grow up so fast don't they! Your little Brooke is adorable!
Bethany, Cute blog. Your little girl is so cute. I am excited for you guys. I wish we were in the home stretch. Hope to see you at our place on Sunday.
Rachel
Ava never sucked her binki, but man does she love her fingers. She sucks on her middle and ring finger on her left hand. We tried to stick the binki in her mouth whenever she did it but gave up- it was a lost cause. She is gorgeous- like her Mommy!
Did you suck your thumb? I don't think any of us did. Must get it from her dad. I hope you don't see the psycho ortho at Trader Joe's again, or she might have a heart attack in the store.
Hi Beth!
I hope you have a safe trip up here tomorrow(?) are you driving or flying? Anyways, call me if you have time. I am sure you have lots of family to go and see, but i would love to see you! I think a few of us may try and get together on Friday or something...we will see! Have a good Thanksgiving!
I love your blog. I finally started mine and am now giving it out. It's http://jeremyandbecca.blogspot.com/
It was fun hanging with you guys last night!
Such a beautiful little girl! I love to see your updates! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment