
Well, it's Super Tuesday (don't forget to vote!) and the name really does ring true, because it has been such a good day. It is finally really sunny and warm here after days and days of rain, and I have been so productive-it's great! Also, Brooke has been taking good naps allowing me to get a lot done. I love it when the day goes just right: happy baby and Mom, clean house, laundry done, beds made, kitchen stocked with food, and dinner cooking. If only this happened every day, right? That's why I love it when it does, because it's just not that often! I have also learned that I actually really love to organize. Thanks to a friend here who helped me get a little inspired about it, my whole apartment is so organized to the point of bins, labels, etc. I love it. It's amazing how much better you can feel in a clean home. Ok.. lots of rambling.
The picture shows Brooke in her exersaucer. When we put her in it, she sticks her hands down in the chair and just sits there. Doesn't she know that she can play? Oh well, I guess. I'm sure once I have more kids I will stop analyzing every little thing they do and don't do. Anyways, it's a busy week for us.. we've got something happening every night, and then next week is Valentine's day which is always fun. Time is flying-phew! Anyone have some fun ideas or traditions that they do for the ones they love? I'm looking for something new!
6 comments:
What a silly little Brookie Bear! I was wondering why she looked like she was in a straight jacket.
It does sound like you had a good day! It's funny, I also went shopping, cleaned, and made a yummy dinner. I'm with you--it feels fabulous to be on your A game. I also wanted to tell you I LOVE the muffin recipe you posted! They are so moist, naturally sweet, and yummy!!! Mike and Maddie liked them too, so thanks.
Glad you had a good day! Brooke is so darling!
Thanks for the talk tonight...that was fun!
Who is your friend that is so organized??? Love it!
Brooke is soooo cute. Shared this picture with my office group. They agree. Glad you have sunshine.
Lucky you with the sunshine! We are still getting rain/sleet right now! So another gloomy day and cold!
I heart Valentine's! My mom would always get us fun prizes and doorbell ditch us. I have started the tradition in my own family now. This year I am also going to do "heart attacks" on my tykes bedroom doors!
Let me know if you get any fun ideas for Valentines day... I'm stumped...
Hi Beth, I love the picture of your little girl. I got that dress at BRATS before she was born. It was really big on her, so it was good we waited a few months to bless her. She is getting cuter everyday. She is starting to babble she is so much fun.The only friend I saw while in Utah besides some Logan friends was Jordan. She told me she was preggo while I was up there, but it was before she went to the Dr, so she wasn't sure yet. I am so happy for her. Having a baby is the best thing that has ever happened to me. what is new with you? When do you get to go to Utah next? I'll be up there again the end of April.
Post a Comment