Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our Future CEO

For the past year, Brent has been in charge of running and putting on the Business of Health Care Conference at the Business School, and yesterday it finally took place! He has been so busy with this event and not only am I so proud of him, I am very happy that it's over. It has taken up A LOT of his time, more than we both thought. Brooke and I were able to go up and eat lunch with him during a break and I made him take some pictures. I think it's the perfect, future CEO picture, don't you? Anyways, I met a lot of the people that he had been working with, along with professors and people were so complimentary of him. I think he also felt really good about how it went and was happy to see the results of all of his hard work!


5 comments:

Britney said...

He does look like a CEO! That is great he did such a good job and that it's finally over!

Vicki said...

Good job Brent. We are proud of you. I am anxious to hear how it all went.

Bug said...

Congrats Brent! And Bethany for surviving having a very busy hubby.

Cindy said...

And he's been playing basketball during all of this!?!? I had no idea! Enjoy having your hubby back :).

Heidi Louise said...

When did Brent grow up so fast? LOL

Congratulations on a successful job Brent. If anybody could pull it off, you could!