We got back a few days ago from spending four days together in Southern California. What a blast we had together. In fact, we couldn't help but lounge around the day after we got home because of having vacation withdrawals. It's hard to come back and get back in the swing of things, doing your own laundry and picking up after yourself, and cooking, when on vacation it's all done for you! But-we'll make it through. Next week this household will be in tiptop shape again. I hope. We spent one day at Disneyland. Other than the massive crowds and 1 1/2 hour wait times, we all enjoyed ourselves. Brent really liked the rides, I liked watching the parade and seeing the disney characters (I might be a little girl at heart because I just love the disney princesses!), and Brookie enjoyed being outside and being held in the bjorn all day!
At the front of the park ready to have.. FUN!
Brooke on Roger Rabbit's wild ride. This was the look on her face the whole time. The ride operator said to us as we got on, "does she fit the height requirements?" We said, "uh.. yep!" Who knows if she really did.
Waiting in line for Pirates of the Carribean. If you click on this pic to enlarge, you will notice that Brent tanned in one day and I am still so white. It is just not fair!
Brooke loved the jungle cruise! I had forgotten that the ride operaters are pretty funny on this one.
Oh, and here is Britney (simply put-love this girl!) and me at WICKED!! Her husband is also in the M.B.A. program at Cal and we spent a few hours at the beach that morning with them. Brent coordinated with her and she got the tickets for us. Brent surprised me with the best birthday surprise ever!! Please go to this play if you have a chance. And if you go, please call me. I would fly anywhere to go again. She loved playing in the sand and did get pretty dirty. Oh how it would be to live by a warm beach and go every day! We had some serious good times during Spring Break of '08. Ok-back to life, back to reality!
14 comments:
Cute! I love all the pictures, especially the first one in front of the Mickey flowers!
I love the Wicked picture! I still can't get the music out of my head too...maybe that's because I play it on my ihome every second!!!!
Little Brooke is so cute and calm! Pray she stays like that :)
Reality is no good Beth. Don't give in and don't go back!
And Brent tanned in one day because he is your Italian Stallion.
Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pictures of little Brooke.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Brooke is so beautiful. I sure miss seeing her. Hope Brent's last month of school goes well.
I love Brooke's thighs. Why can't 32 year old women be cute with those kind of thighs?
I was wondering why you looked so tan at church today! What a fun trip! And Brooke is SO dang cute. Way to go BG's!
I haven't checked your blog for a while and there are so many new fun posts! It looks like you guys are having a blast. I am so jealous you got to see Wicked!!! What a great birthday you had! And Brooke looks SOOO adorable in her little Easter dress! We love you guys! Happy Birthday and Happy Easter!
it looks like it was so much fun b! i want to see wicked so bad!
Brookie's thighs are soooo cute! I am jealous.....I have been dying to go to Disneyland and to go see Wicked. Looks like you had a great time. Love you and your cute little fam!
Scott has dubbed it "Post Disney Depression"...but maybe it should be "Post Wicked Depression" too!!
Looking at the parade picture of Belle makes me want to go back already! We love Princesses in our house. :)
I'm glad you guys had a good time and Brooke looks easy going which I'm sure added to the enjoyable vacation!
Wasn't the parade awesome?!
I loved Wicked! How fun to go for your birthday, good job Brent!
Look at those thighs! WOO! What a cutie. I just love this little girls face.
It looks like you had a great time on vacation. Your family is so cute.
Stephanie Sweeten (Olsen)
I love your daughter! i mean I love you guys too...but I just love your daughter
Post a Comment