We had a most wonderful Easter together! I was a lucky girl this year because I got to celebrate my birthday because it fell on Easter. This made me so happy because I have always really LOVED easter! And I was really lucky because I got to have two cakes and two beautiful renditions of "Happy Birthday" (minus the 2nd verse "tis love bring us here" that my family always does) sung to me! I was due on Easter sunday the year I was born, though not actually born on my due date. And Brooke was a happy little girl all day. Doesn't she look so grown up here? I think she knew it was Easter and my birthday. Or maybe she just knew she looked IN-credible in her Easter dress!
After church we got together with a group of friends from the ward for an Easter lunch. My good friend, Karen, surprised me and made me a cake! Brooke put her hand in the 'B' before we took this pic. The cake was sooo good and so cute. Thanks so much, Karen! Good friends make being away from family on occasions like this bareable!
11 comments:
Hey Beth,
Well Happy Birthday! Little Brooke is so cute!!! So we really need to get together soon! This weekend we are babysitting my two nieces, but hopefully maybe next week. Let me know what you guys are doing. Are you really moving??? Let me know. I will try and send my number on facebook. Hope to talk to you soon!
Happy Birthday! That is pretty lucky to have a birthday and Easter all in one day.
I hope you had a great Birthday my friend. You know I think about you all the time and miss our moments together.
By the way, I cannot go ANYWHERE here in Houston without someone stopping me to look at Brystal. It's like they've never seen a baby before. well maybe they just haven't seen a baby as cute as mine before. Ha! Gotta love having a cute baby right?
Happy Birthday!! You share a birthday with Jeni N.
We're also so sad we missed the Easter feast with you all. It looks like everyone had a good time.
Your little Brooke looked SO adorable in her easter dress! How fun to have a little girl. And Happy Birthday. I forgot we had the same birthday! Pretty crazy that it was on Easter this year!
Your little Brooke looked SO adorable in her easter dress! How fun to have a little girl. And Happy Birthday. I forgot we had the same birthday! Pretty crazy that it was on Easter this year!
Sorry I was late with my "b-day text"!
Karen is a good friend! That was nice to make you a cake!
Where is your favorite resturant? The one on Solano?
When you get a chance, send me that picture we took outside of Wicked. I will fix it and crop it and send it back to you!
I almost forgot...Brooke looks so darling in her Easter dress! And YOU look so pretty! I will have to see the entire dress, head to toe!
Happy Birthday! It looks like your day went well. The big 2-4, huh? Happy times!
Happy Belated Birthday Bethany! Brooke's easter dress picture is sooo precious! She is adorable. I can't wait to hear the results on the move or not!
B--you're hair looked good on your b-day!
Post a Comment