Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thanks so much!

I have to start out this post by saying thanks to everyone who has offered their advice, opinions, and encouragement about our potential move to San Antonio. We have not made a decision yet, but it makes things easier when we feel support even through the form of making comments on our blog. For this reason, I love the technology of blogging. I get to hear from wonderful friends and family who are far away and feel of their support! So, THANK YOU!
Brooke is serious in this picture because she has been more serious this week. She is in the process of getting THREE new teeth. I can see them coming in. Ouch! Poor thing :( But I included a video at the bottom of her crawling.

When daylight savings hit, we were all thrown off, and Brooke kept falling asleep at random times. Like at dinner.. in her highchair....

She is crawling like crazy now! She is getting so good at it. She is loving to go into the different rooms and explore.
Here's some video mostly for the grandparents!

We're headed to Southern California next week for Brent's spring break to enjoy a vacation together! We'll have fun at Disneyland, Newport Beach, shopping, and Brent surprised me with tickets to Wicked. I'm going with a friend who will be down there at the same time while Brent and her husband watch the kiddos! I hope everyone enjoys their Easter weekend and that you get lots of chocolate from the Bunny! Bring on the deviled eggs!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

She is just so so so sweet! Go Brookie go! That's so fun she's crawling. She doesn't seem old enough...

I love the new look Bethany! It doesn't look like paper I have seen before. I'd love to know where you got it and how you did it.

Jim, Shelley and Shelbie Lynn said...

Hey guy's.. Love you new blog look. Brooke is so cute, and getting faster. Disneyland is a wonderful choice. You will turn in to kids there. Oh yea. You are kids. Jim and I have had so much fun their, over the years. Give Brooke a big kiss for me. Love ya, see ya, bye.

Amy Louise said...

I just loved seeing that 27 second video of her crawling! Isn't it so EXCITING! Does she seem happier now that she can move herself around? My guess is YES, as long as the teething hasn't counteracted the happiness and joy from learning to crawl. :)

Have a grand time is Disney. Truth be told, I am jealous! Ridiculous...I know. I wish I could jump on a plane with Dad for the day and come too! (Is he going?) I know I've bee there or Disney World tons, but I JUST LOVE IT! Anything Disney is just one of my favorite places and things to do. Have Fun guys--can't wait to hear about your trip.