Brent came home early today because his homework was done! When does that ever happen? So we headed off to Golden Gate Park for a picnic and baker beach for a little stroll.
We all look a little (ok, a lot) pasty in all of these pictures. Good thing we're getting lots of sunshine next week! When we take Brooke outside, she just sits there and stares at everything. I think she is just in awe at a new world.
Watching daddy play catch with himself!
7 comments:
OOOOOooooo, I love picnics, and I love the Golden Gate bridge, and I love pics of Mom and baby! Sweet!
Looks so fun! It's so nice to finally have warm weather and go outside huh? So have you guys decided yet to move to Texas? That's great that you're now to the point where you are almost done with school!!
So much fun. How often does "no homework" happen, never. You all look so great. I have been wanting to go there, tell me how it was.
Very fun!
You will get some sun on your vacation...it's really hot here!
Cute Baby of course. I love all her little faces, just like a little Bethany. I hope you move to San Antonio, but I'm not pressuring you into it. I just think it would be fun. keep me posted.
Your family is adorable. It is good to see how well you are doing.
Stephanie
Bethany...I am too dumb to change the look of my blog. Can you help me? Yours is so darling with the red and the boarder around your header - this is a cry for help!
Post a Comment