Friday, May 16, 2008

"The Tastle" part II

Well, he did it! He graduated! We're done! We had a really fun day. Take out sitting for 3 hours in 95 degree weather (poor Brent in his gown!) and we had the best day with our parents. They all traveled from Utah and we're so grateful they came. My Mom and I decorated the door and the apartment this morning and after graduation we had a great dinner! A few fun pictures from the day... (and the first of our "goodbye" posts)




7 comments:

Jorgs said...

Yeah for Brent and Bethany, but so rude that you're done before us. Can it be possible?

Britney said...

YEA!!!! So exciting! He looks so handsome in his gown!

I just can't get over the weather...what in the world? Maybe mother nature is trying to get you guys ready for Texas?

liz hawkins said...

Congrats, you two! Can't wait until it's us...

Eric and Hilary said...

Congrats to Brent! What an accomplishment! I just love the picture of the three of you. It is perfect! Miss you B!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is done, you are done! Its such a sureal feeling. I'm so proud of both of you for this great accomplishment. When are you moving? I think your going to Utah for a bit first right?

Karen said...

Those are great pictures... what a memorable day that will be. Congrats to Brent on the MBA and congrats to Bethany surviving it so gracefully! Your dress is so cute!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the Graduation, that is awesome!! And moving to texas, that should be fun.