"I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. . . I'd like to be the help you've always been glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way."
at our "Goodbye barbeque" that Karen put on
These girlfriends (and a few others not pictured here) have been my lifeline here in Berkeley and I am saddened at the thought of leaving them behind. Lets just hope that there are girls who are this fabulous in Texas. I could write many words about each of them, things I have learned from them, and how they have inspired me, but I won't for the sake of boring any readers. They are all amazing women and I feel grateful to be able to call them my friends.

8 comments:
Very cute!
You will be missed! I'm glad our paths will cross tomorrow in Utah!
But, this is not good-bye...just, see ya later...
We really are going to miss you guys. I love what Britney said... that it isn't goodbye. Hope your flight is going well!
See you at Christmas and in between in the great blog world!
It's more like a "see ya everyday" with the wonderful world of blogging. But it's true, it won't be the same. You will be missed. If I'm ever in Texas I'm coming to see you!
We will miss seeing your beautiful family! Please keep blogging so we can keep in touch! I will look for a "we have arrived post" to make sure you made it safe and sound!
What a cute post! Congrats to BOTH of you for Graduation day. We know how that is! It's tough with a new baby too, but worth it! Are you going to move and look for jobs or stay put? COME BACK TO UTAH! :) LOL Keep me posted
Bummer! i was wrong, you guys are going to Cabo and we are going to playa de carmen which is outside of cancun. But we would have overlapped eachother! Dang it! Anyways are you guys still coming down memorial day weekend?
It is always sad to leave good friends behind, but I am sure there will be great people in Texas too. Hey, I had to change my blog because I got a new email account. The new site is www.scjwearemarshall.blogspot.com if you are interested
Post a Comment