Summary of the last three days in 6 verbs:
1. Flew home from Mexico Saturday night
2. Attended a cousin's wedding at salt lake two hours after we got home
3. Celebrated Brent's 28th birthday
4. Took family pictures
5. Closed on our house-bwah!
6. Drove to St. George
We. Are. Tired.
This is a serious overload of pictures and I probably should have done a slideshow.
Before we left for Mexico we had Brent's brother, Chris, and his fiance, AnnElise up to K-town for dinner.
They are newly engaged and cute. And dated for 2 months!
Brooke dancing with her cousin, Ethan, at the moonlight dinner.
Me and my sugar-daddy.
My Mom watched Brooke and we went to cabo and rented waverunners.
A little brookie-bear in mid-air!
The kitchen and family room.About to ride the waverunners!
Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids.
The view from our deck. I love their morning faces. Look at that little luvvy baby.
Me and my sistahs.
Our arrival at the hotel.All the men walking to the beach with the kids.

Happy Birthday, Brentski! Look at that sweet candle.

Four generation picture in St. George.
We're hangin' out in St. George this week. Brent will drive our car with his Dad to San Antonio next Monday. I will fly out with Brooke on the 5th of July. If you are reading this and live in northern Utah and St. George and I have not seen your face, can we please meet? Thanks.

8 comments:
Wowzers! Sounds busy but fun! The pictures of your trip are beautiful. I love your hair curly--I didn't know you could do that! We are coming through St. George next Thursday... will that be too late to see you? We're spending the 4th in Utah with Mike's family.
Um hello!!! Can you come to Jordan and Nicole's shower on Tuesday July 1 at my house? I put a comment on your post before this that I need you to email me your address. ashleyn.barker@gmail.com. Can't wait to see ya!!
I LOVED the pictures B! You look so cute in all of them! I miss your face so much :)
I LOVE these pictures! You look so beautiful! I love the one with you and your sisters by the pool!
Looks like the funnest trip ever!
Happy b-day to Brent! We've been missing you here!
Looks like you had so much fun beth! That makes me want to go there, it looks beautiful!
I've been waiting for this exciting update! It looks like you had an amazing time in Mexico with your family. We miss you guys! I'm glad you're staying busy and having fun.
Loved the post, even though I was right there for most of the adventure. I like the dancing one most.
Thanks for all the cute pic's. It looks like it really was a great time in Mexico. We had fun with you guys! Good luck with the setting up of the home.
Post a Comment