(This post is a little early because we leave in the morning)
I love that we get to celebrate our Dad's for a whole day. They deserve it for all of the hard work they do. And it's a new meaning to me now because I have a child that has such a wonderful Dad, whom I am also privileged to be with! Brooke is so lucky to have this guy as her Dad. I'm excited to keep watching him exceed my expectations as he continues to be a fantastic Father. This is really one of the best parts about motherhood. Happy first father's day, Brent! You're the best Daddy EVER. Ever, ever. ever!
3 comments:
Darling post and picture!
Cute picture! That too is one of my favorite things - watching Ladd be a dad. It's so cute watching them with the kids isn't it? I was sad I couldn't go to dinner the other night. I wish I lived up that way so bad!
Hey Bethany. I don't know if you know but Kacie and I are having a shower for Jordan and Nicole July 1 at my house. I was wondering if you could email me either you or your parents address so I can send you an invitation. My email address is ashleyn.barker@gmail.com. Thanks Beth.
Post a Comment