Monday, July 28, 2008

The walker paid off.

Well it looks like the walker that we bought Brooke for her birthday seemed to work. At church yesterday, Brooke took her first steps! It was so random and she did it two separate times while Brent and I were out in the halls with her. I got a very short video of her last night. She's still awkward but it's so cute!! And it's sideways-Boo. :)

13 comments:

Kelltie said...

How exciting!!! It is fun when they first learn to walk! Brooke is adorable!

Lauren said...

What a BIG day for your little one! That is such a fun accomplishment. And I'm glad I'm not the only one in the hall. :) Only a month till nursery for us!

Jim, Shelley and Shelbie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh. That is the cutest thing. It looks like she is trying to be so careful. Although my neck is kinked now, from watching her over and over.
I was wondering if you guy's were staying here or not. Kirt had mentioned it to Jim on the phone. But we haven't heard from you guys yet. When you get a chance could you let us know. Give Brooke a kiss for me. Love ya, Shelley

Jenae said...

What a darling video! Brooke is pretty good for just starting on Sunday...quick learner. She is adorable!

Eric and Hilary said...

SO CUTE! i can't believe she's walking already! how exciting bethany!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I love that I got to be there when she did it the first couple of times!!! She's a doll. :)

Courtney Brasher said...

bethany, tell brent we found your blog and would have sent him a text, but his number changed. He'll get the joke when he finds out that this is Chris and Courtney Brasher. Tell him as well that I am starting my MBA at BYU in a month. Add us to your blog list too!

http://chrisandcourtneybrasher.blogspot.com

Britney said...

Yea! So exciting!

She's too cute!

No worries about the side ways video...I turned my head :)

Amy said...

Hooray Brookie!

anne said...

That is awesome, but now you have to plan for a whole new world of baby-proofing. My boy just turned 1 and he's known how to walk for at least a month...he's just too chicken to do it himself. :( I wish he would. So, congrats to Brooke!

Vicki said...

Give Brooke a hug for me. I knew she could do it. We miss her so much.

Addie May said...

Woops. I accidentaly commented on the birthday post! You'll have to look down there...
She is so cute when she is walking! What a cutie.

Amy Louise said...

Hey Beth, Brent and Brooke--
Writing to you from the seas of Norway. One day until we go home. Missing all of our family tons. Had a few extra minutes at the end of our "internet plan" on the ship left to use. Talk to you soon.