Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wow this is late.

ah! I'm behind! Brent was in Texas "setting up shop" in our house and I spent the 4th with my family in Kaysville. We had a "chuckwagon" breakfast (I actually don't really know what that means, but that's what my Mom called it-ha), went to the Kaysville parade, which is the best parade in the state of Utah in my opinion, got sick from eating so much saltwater taffy, took naps, had a scrumptious barbeque, watched fireworks, played ticket to ride, my new favorite game, and went to bed LATE. Probably sounds pretty similar to what most of you did. I didn't get that many great pictures but there's nothing like seeing a little cutie dressed up in good ole' red, white and blue. Here she is!
There was no room to crawl at the parade and she wouldn't sit in the stroller.

Us with my Mom.
Brookie with Grammie Elen.
I couldn't be more proud to be an American. Thanks heavens for such a wonderful country.

4 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

sounds like a fun holiday! brookie is just too cute. i love her flower head bands :)

Trent and Steph said...

Sounds like you had a fun 4th. It is always nice to spend it with family.

Karen said...

So fun! We're still waiting for great Texas pictures... ;)

And where is Brookie getting these cute bows?!

Britney said...

Karen is crackin me up. I think she only checks your blog to see what new bow you have on Brooke! j/k!

Fun day! I missed being in Utah over the 4th...it's different here...

Cute red, white and blue outfits! Dressing up is the best on the 4th!