Brooke would not eat ANYTHING I tried to feed her at dinner tonight. Where did this come from? She used to eat whatever we put in front of her. So when Brent and I were finished I had a little scrap leftover from bread on my plate. I threw it on her tray (in a teasing manner), and Brent said, "oh, that's great, give her the scraps like she's a little doggy." (Thanks, for the sarcasm, honey.) Immediately after, Brooke said, "ruff, ruff, ruff," and put the scrap in her mouth. No joke, she really did! Guess she doubles as the baby and family pet.
4 comments:
Just when you think you have your small one figured out, they just love to surprise you!
I think she just went easy on you for the first year, and now she's decided to give you a taste of what the rest of us have been dealing with for a long time. he heh, good thing she's so cute!
What a smarty!
How cute! Kate thinks she is a puppy dog too. She crawls around the house on all fours, panting with her tongue hanging out, and makes us scratch her behind the ears. She also sings "How much is that doggy in the window?" I think the little pretend games are so cute! And there is nothing wrong with feeding table scraps to kids. As long as they are still edible.
Post a Comment