Brent * Bethany * Brooke * Brayden
Fun! We do a Huber Girls trip every other year and I love it. I had to miss last summer's though. Bummer!
I am sooo excited as well. We are going to have a blast. Watch out though, without my kids I can get a little crazy loco!
I hope you girls will at least call me when you are here. I would love to see you. What are your plans? And where did you get the picture of the G.G.Bridge. I love it. I collect pictures of the G.G.B.Love ya, see ya, Bye Shelley
Oh so fun! I wish my sisters and I could do that... hard to imagine being with out the kids! :)
that sounds so fun!! how long will you be there?
Really! Wow! Why San Fran?
Um...a plane ride alone sounds fantastic. SF is so fun!
Fun!! Will you have time for a visit? Graduation is May 17th this year! I can't wait!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Fun! We do a Huber Girls trip every other year and I love it. I had to miss last summer's though. Bummer!
I am sooo excited as well. We are going to have a blast. Watch out though, without my kids I can get a little crazy loco!
I hope you girls will at least call me when you are here. I would love to see you. What are your plans? And where did you get the picture of the G.G.Bridge. I love it. I collect pictures of the G.G.B.
Love ya, see ya, Bye Shelley
Oh so fun! I wish my sisters and I could do that... hard to imagine being with out the kids! :)
that sounds so fun!! how long will you be there?
Really! Wow! Why San Fran?
Um...a plane ride alone sounds fantastic. SF is so fun!
Fun!! Will you have time for a visit?
Graduation is May 17th this year! I can't wait!
Post a Comment