Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dear Celine,


I've been listening to you since I owned a walkmen (before I owned a discman) and your voice has always completely amazed me and sucked me in. I never got to see you in Vegas when you had an awesome show there for 5 years so Brent pulled through and got me tickets in San Antonio! Conclusion: an even more amazing voice in person, some serious awkward and interesting dance moves, and your stylist takes your outfits a little too retro 70's for me. But, my heart will always go on!


Luckily, we enjoyed the concert with some friends, too...


Brent, me, Grant, Kendee



Grant and Alyssa

Brent and Me

Kendee and Steve


{Pictures courtesy of Alyssa's new Nikon D80. Thanks heavens for friends who always have their camera so that I can do vicarious blogging.}

1 comment:

Britney said...

Brent FINALLY redeemed himself!

SOOOOO exciting! I'm so glad you got to go!