Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back to Life

Well.... here I am.

We have just spent the last three and a half weeks having three sets of visitors come and stay with us. I am sad and wished it could have lasted longer with them all. Some serious fun has been had and awesome memories made.

But...


We all need a serious detox from all the junk and eating out we've been doing. Although I don't regret any of those meals.. especially the creamed corn and Brisket from Rudy's and Chicken Madeira and cheesecake at the Cheesecake factory!

Pretty much...


  • I need to reaquaint myself with healthy food and exercise and shed the extra pounds I've put on these last three weeks!
  • Deep clean my house again, do the mountains of laundry, and reorganize!
  • Get Brooke back on her schedule rather than her naps until 5:30 in the afternoon because we've been going all day.
  • Get myself and Brent back on a schedule because staying up until 1, 2, or 3 a.m. seriously cannot be good for us!

I am glad spring is here as it's the perfect time to "spring clean" my life!

I'm posting lots of pictures very soon of all the good times :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Um yeah...I'm right there with you. I too totally need to detox/reorganize/return to my routine after weeks of having visitors!!

Wendie said...

Happy Birthday Bethany. I miss you a ton. I need to find our address book and find your cell number- but I want you to know that if that doesn't happen that your birthday is marked on my calendar and we sang to you today. My Bethany gave us note (she has perfect pitch and we both know she didn't get it from me) and we all talked about you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BETHANY!!!!!!!!