Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Playdate: Olivia Jane

I have so many pictures to go through and edit that I decided to put off all the necessary "journaling" blogging and post some pictures of our morning. And... I got a birthday present that happened to take all of these pictures and I've been loving playing around with it. The saturation of the colors is A-mazing.
We went outside to run around for a bit. Brooke ran free...
Meet Olivia Jane: Brooke's BFF. Happy and content to sit on the back porch and watch Brooke run around. Is she not so angelic?


I have been extremely blessed in my life to have had some wonderful girlfriends that I have had in different stages of my life that I love more than I can describe. I can only hope that Brooke has that in her life, too. Girlfriends are the best...

They share food and snacks...

Laugh at their jokes and play pat-a-cake...



Play games together...

Have dance parties...

And the best kind of girlfiend is when you can just look at each other and know what the other is thinking...


{I love this picture the most!}

7 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I loved looking at these...And Olivia loved it even MORE!

Thanks again for letting her come over and play!

And you're right...Girlfriends ARE the best!!

Britney said...

Are these with the new camera? Cute!

Crystal said...

I love Brooke & Olivia! Such sweet girls. Great pics.

And happy birthday! The big 25, eh? I hope you had a really nice day.

jkhuber said...

Awww, I love those two. Very cute!

Trent and Steph said...

Those pictures are darling.

Lauren said...

Aw... that is so sweet. It was so fun to talk to you the other day. And Happy Birthday!!!

I can't believe how curly Brooke's hair is!!!!!

Jim, Shelley and Shelbie Lynn said...

Great pictures Bethany. Brooke is Beautiful. Also Happy Birthday to you. Tell Brent hello. Give that little beauty a big hug and kiss for me. Love to you all, SHELLEY