On March 23rd, I turned the big 25! WHAT??? Brent says I say this every year, but I swear I just graduated from High School. Craziness!
I wasn't feeling well, but still made the most of this milestone. Alyssa took me out to lunch and to get pedicures! What a great friend she is - seriously. I felt so special. Brent took me to Tresca and I had the most delectable chocolate molten cake for dessert. I was spoiled bigtime as Brent surprised me with a new camera and Brooke gave me the memory card for the camera. :) I had a really good day and felt loved by my family and friends.

5 comments:
What a nice birthday!
I was just saying to Neil that I feel like I'm still in HS. But hello...I graduated EIGHT years ago. Can't believe it's been that long.
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a fun day. That cupcake looks yummy!
Happy b-day. You look great for 25 ;). Your Brookie is getting so big. We hope you are all well.
Happy Birthday Beth!! Wahoo!
I'm glad you had a nice birthday! I swear you look like you're fresh out of high school.
PS.... that chocolate looks too yummy!
Post a Comment