Thursday, April 09, 2009

Wanna help me?

We've got a long to-do list this weekend with Brent having friday off and one of the things we're doing is painting our bedroom. We did one wall about a month ago, but I don't know if we're crazy about it so we're looking into other options. Wanna help me decide? Pretty please? Come on all of you that read and sometimes don't comment--I need your help!
Option A:
Option B:

Option C: (pay no attention to the brown molding in this one)

Also, in case you're wondering, here is the current color and our bedding...


Oh and if your vote is NONE of them, please do tell. Thanks for your help!

12 comments:

Britney said...

Hands down, option A. The darker the better for me!

Fun fun!

Ashley said...

I like A best, but B goes better with your bedding. :)

Jim, Shelley and Shelbie Lynn said...

I like option A. wall color, with option B. molding color. That way the molding does't stick out like a sore thumb. I like the darker color for the wall. It's a peaceful color. And that is my choice as a contractor's wife.
Kiss Brooke for me, Love ya SG

Tristen said...

I vote option A too... hands down for me too. And I hadn't read anyone else's comments before I commented...

tt moreno said...

i like b... a little more light :)

Kelly Jensen said...

I like B 100%. I do like darker colors but feel like green is being done by everyone... You have such great taste- so no matter what it will be awesome-- but I think B (or even a darker version of B:)

Kelly Jensen said...

What about a steel grey-blue... I think that would look awesome with your bedding

Unknown said...

I like option A best. Good luck!

Jenae said...

I like B best for what you already have...I've seen your bedding and don't know what A will look like with it. Miss you B!

Anonymous said...

A or B, B woudl give you a lighter tone, and I think that might make your room feel bigger. So B!

Crystal said...

I like A the best too! Is it the same color blue/green in your bed pillows? If so, you should def do that color!!

Bug said...

Brad and I like Option A. Let us know how it turns out because our bedding is similar and we want to paint our room too- someday. Good Luck!