Wednesday, June 24, 2009

29

Can you believe he is one year from turning 30? We celebrated the big 29 by having friends over for a Panini bar. Topped off by his favorite desserts: Key lime pie and a peanut butter cream cheese pie, and 29 candles to blow out, it made for a perfect night. Happy Birthday, babe!

7 comments:

Britney said...

Before I wish Brent a happy birthday...I must comment on the kitchen. It's beautiful!

Happy birthday Brent!

Jenae said...

How on earth did you come up with a panini bar?? I love that idea!

I had no idea that you guys went to Florida! I love the pictures you sent me...it did make me quite jealous. You are looking just beautiful!

Love you lady.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Happy Birthday Brent!

I love that you didn't do a traditional birthday cake, but opted for pies and paninies . so cool!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Happy birthday! You guys are just so cute.

Nicole and Andy said...

Happy b-day Brent! hi Beth!

Crystal said...

happy birthday brent! thanks for having us over :)

Kendee said...

That was a really fun party. Thanks for inviting us!