Monday, June 22, 2009

The Great Debate in the life of a Girl

and her hair...! You know what I'm talking about. We've all been through it. And whatever we have, we don't want, and want the other.
STRAIGHT...???


Or CURLY???


What's your vote for Brooke?

12 comments:

jkhuber said...

Curly, curly! I love the curls!

grammielou said...

Oh my! How adorable can she be. Curly for everyday, and straight for formal occasions. :)

Hilary said...

I love the curls! So cute!

Rachel said...

Curly! I do think her hair looks adorable both ways though.

Amy said...

Curly...but I am a little biased towards curly hair.

Meg said...

I just love the dang child. I don't care what kind of hair she has.....can she come live with me in Jackson please?

Britney said...

Hands down...CURLY!!!

Those curls are to die for!

Jenn said...

I used to perm my hair all through jr. High and highschool just so I could have both. She needn't choose, she can have her cake and eat it too! If only I had one girl with curly hair, sigh..

Addie May said...

I think that girl looks so stinkin' cute with it both ways!...but like everyone else said, the curly is so cute!

Anonymous said...

You should feel lucky she has the curls! I like it curly, but straight is fun too. She's lucky she can have it both ways, like her mom!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

curly all the way! not that she's not absolutely adorable straight, its just that having cute curly hair that you iron straight is like hiding a talent or something!

Eric and Hilary said...

Curly! I Love her curls!