While trying to go through some of my old folders on our computer, I found some old pictures I haven't seen in a long time. Old pics make me feel so nostalgic, missing family and friends. I love thinking about the happy memories made, though.
This has the date on it and I can't believe it was 5 years ago! This was the last trip my family took to Lake Powell before selling the boat. :(
I think I was about 30 weeks in this pic. Meg was not, but wanted to act like it.
Ah man, just a classic. High School Graduation Day. I hardly see these girls anymore but sure do love every one of them. p.s. I am blonde here, bottom left in the polka dots.
3 comments:
were you seriously 30 weeks in that pic? you were so tiny! how big was brooke when she was born?
love the HS pic!
ahhhh! I miss family.
Cute pictures beth!
those were sure the good 'ol days...we had so much fun!
(ps..of course i will be here mid august...let me know when you are coming and we should plan a little lunch)
Post a Comment