Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa (and Aunt Randi) Heaven


We had a visit last week from our lovely Guerisoli Grandparents and Brent's sister, Randi. Brooke was in pure Grandma and Grandpa heaven. It's been a lovely few days adjusting since they left, let me tell you... NOT! Brent was in Houston for the week and so it was nice to have them keep me company and entertain Brooke. They love this little girl so much and I love seeing her form a relationship with them. They were able to help me celebrate Brooke's birthday and help with her party which Brent did make it home for - thank goodness.

Three people for endless entertainment added to the heaven she was in. Tea party with Grandma here.


Grandpa Kirt and Grandma Vicki

Brooke and Randi or "Rah-wee" as she called her, after church.

Kirt was awesome and offered to watch Brooke while we took a trip up to the outlets. He was with her for about 6 hours - what a trooper! Thanks for coming, ya'll.

Can't wait for San Diego in October!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

I loved being able to come out and visit with you. Brooke is so cute and I miss hearing her say my name and come looking for me in the morning. I too am way excited to see all three of you again in San Diego. Give Brooke a big hug and kiss for me!

Amy Louise said...

k, I know this put this post up a while ago, but wow--Your hair is LONG! You look really good in this last picture with Brent's mom and Randi.