Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hello, my name is.. part 2...

So, do you remember when I did this a few months ago? Asked for people who didn't usually comment to comment and say hello?
Well, I think I'm having blogging insecurity issues. Do you ever feel like that? Blogging is weird, isn't it?
***
Well, I wanna do it again, so could you humor me, please?
Will you tell me if you're out there... reading and either say hi if you haven't for awhile or introduce yourself?
I made our blog private and then made it un-private, but I'm thinking about private again.... so I dunno!
This girl needs a 'lil validation, friends, so say hello if you read this post!
THANKS!

36 comments:

Kimberly Dykhouse said...

HEy Bethany....it's Kimberly D. I'm still here and still lovin your blog. I vote for not going private (they don't show up in my RSS feed if it's private) I know what you mean though, it's freaky wondering who in the world you could possibly know from strange locations when you read the site meter readouts. Good Luck!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Private? NO WAY!!!

I'm here too!!

Shelly said...

Hello! I love your blog posts. I hope everything is going well for you!

Hilary said...

Hey Bethany. I am still here and enjoy reading your blog. My blog is private, but I am thinking of making it public again. AHHHH the stress of a blog-owner!!

Tristen said...

Hi friend! I read your blog faithfully, love it when you come up on my reader!! We love to get your updates about your family and especially your sweet precious Brookie!! Keep it up!!

jkhuber said...

I'm still reading so keep up the posts! I love reading them!

Kelly Jensen said...

We're here in Cali-- Keeping in touch. Don't forget to add us if you go private! I get it-- with that feedjet... it makes you worry. It's nice to know whos looking in:) Your family is looking beautiful and brookey is getting SO big! xoxo

tyler e said...

hey bethany!

Ashley Israelsen said...

Hi from a fellow Dart!

Jenn said...

We keep up with your 'goings on'. I use google reader so I never actually go to your site. Add us if you go private.

Crystal said...

hi bethany! i'm here!

Lis said...

I hope youre not going thinking of going Private because I was blogstalking you!?!? AH! Sorry. I really only looked TWICE! =) Thanks for the pool invite today! It was nice to meet you and Brooke and all your fun friends! Also really nice to swim and tan my backside a little! hehe! THANKS!

Amy said...

Hi Bethany!

Courtney Brasher said...

Hey, I love keeping posted on you guys so if you do go private let us know:) I totally agree with you on the whole blogging thing. It is weird to let the whole world know what your up to. I have thought about going private more than a few times. If you want to go private then I think you should, but make sure you give us an invitation. That is if you don't mind:)

Britney said...

Still here...still reading! :)

Jenae said...

And me, I'm still here too! I too feel like no one is checking my blog... a little insecure myself I suppose. Maybe that is why I don't update much anymore. Love you lady.

Addie May said...

Hey Beth!! Your old friend Addie here and YES, I read your blog every time you put a new post! I should comment more huh? I love reading your blog and it makes me feel connected to you even though you are so far away. :) So I am here, even though I don't always say something! Oh and WAY TO GO on the birthday banner by-the-way. Maybe you'll turn into a scrapper after all!

Kendra said...

We were just thinking about you guys the other day. Especially since we both have August babies! We hope you are doing well in Texas. Teagan misses her buddy!

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

I read! I hope that's OK :)

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts, Bethany!! I know I don't always comment but I read them lots!

Natasha said...

Hi Bethany! I happened to find your blog one day and I LOVE reading about you and your cute family! :) Hope that's okay with you and I hope everything is going well!

Miriam Herm said...

I'm here! still reading. Perhaps I should do this on my blog too because i have a feeling that lots more people visit than comment. :)

Jeff Rauenhorst said...

Hey Bethany. Gia and I love seeing the pictures of Brooke, and how she's grown! What an adorable little girl.

AnnElise said...

we're keeping tabs too! slowly we are learning :)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

Beth! I enjoy reading your blog. ps. the elmo cake was INCREDIBLE!

Jim, Shelley and Shelbie Lynn said...

Hello Bethany, How is everybody doing? I must admit I do go on your blog alot, and I don't alway coment. But that is because I like to see all your great pictures. I will try to do better from now on. Give Brookie a big kiss for me, and tell Brent hello.

Wendie said...

Wendie says hi from Prescott AZ. We read your blog whenever we can. Thomas updates our blog. I still haven't learned how. Brookie is adorable. Love to you all.

liz hawkins said...

Beth...still reading and loving the posts!

Alec and Emily said...

hi beth!

Jeanne said...

Hi there, I keep checking on Wendie's blog and the boys have done nothing this summer but I have looked in on yours. I have been going to tell you I have enjoyed your pictures. I did tell your mom when I saw her earlier this summer. You have a lovely family. Glad to peek in and see your family grow. You can check ours too wearejimandkate.com and crazzyclarks.blogspot.com not sure what Vickie's is.

Kelltie said...

Hi! I'm still here reading your blog. I feel the same way, wondering if anyone is still out there reading. I love seeing what you guys are up to and looking at cute pictures of Brooke!

Lisha said...

Tyler and I enjoy reading your blog so we can see what you are up to. Also having only seen Brooke when she was a baby, it's fun to watch her grow up. If you do go private again, please add us. tylerhoopes@infowest.com
Thanks!-Tyler and Lisha Hoopes

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Oops, I forgot to comment even though I'm not a secret stalker. You know I'm out there, right???

The Cassel Family said...

Beth,

I still look at your blog, hope that is okay? Question, how DO you do BIG photos? :) If you don't mind sharing that would be awesome.

Cassie

Janean said...

Hey Beth, its janean! I read your blog and love to look for inspirational home maker ideas, I think your great! I aspire to be as Martha as you!

Kacie said...

What's up Beth, Sorry this is late coming, but I'm here, just haven't been able to get to the computer lately. Looks like things are going good in San Antone. What's new?